• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Finnally! I found THE tractor for my farm

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
As I said in that previous post, "Why?". If he tried that on my hills he'd last about 5 seconds before all 4 tires would be reaching for the sky. :yum:

Tractors are inherently unstable. But I see no cell phone anywhere except inthe chase car. And yet,he managed to navigate his car around the idiot on the tractor. Sadly for you cell phone critics, no one was hurt in the making of this video.

See! It can be done.

Dmorency

GOLD Site Supporter
Although that was very entertaining, I would not be doing that without a roll bar. I was nervous as hell watching that.
On the funnier side....I hope that was his field.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow I hope it was his own field to, and due for reseeding that spring...

At about 2:19 seconds he almost buys the farm too!!! I bet he had to clean the turd out of his shorts after that little manuver:whistling: The spin could have ended this clip had it turned over.:doh:

Notice the sycronised transmission and the on the go shifting. Most tractors I know of this age were "crash boxes" and un sycronised, and very difficult to shift on the fly..

I am guessing but I think the engine is a 2.3 liter Turbo Ford from a European Ford car, maybe a Murkur??.

Regards, Kirk

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Sadly for you cell phone critics, no one was hurt in the making of this video.

See! It can be done.

LOL. Yea I guess it can .They were lucky . She wasn't http://kiwaradio.com/local-news/inj...ctors-damaged-in-distracted-driving-accident/

More important is for that kind of money invested , I would be on a racetrack with one hell of a roll bar system in place as sooner or later he will push the limits and hurt or kill himself . Its fun till someone gets hurt or dies .

Geez ... He does look old enough to know better and must be smart to increase the engine speed that much . I guess some kids never grow up.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
LOL. Yea I guess it can .They were lucky . She wasn't http://kiwaradio.com/local-news/inj...ctors-damaged-in-distracted-driving-accident/

More important is for that kind of money invested , I would be on a racetrack with one hell of a roll bar system in place as sooner or later he will push the limits and hurt or kill himself . Its fun till someone gets hurt or dies .

Geez ... He does look old enough to know better and must be smart to increase the engine speed that much . I guess some kids never grow up.

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is not.

Old cowpoke saying. ..." don't get old....you will live to regret it."

I remember driving the old "c' model Allis Chambers down the road from the farm. Had the governor all the way up, in High gear on both boxes. Mud flying, crows scattering, what a wonderful day with the wind whipping through this 8 year old boy's hair. I was a drivin' machine. a Parnelli Jones wannabe. Wahooo!

And then came the turn in the road. I had not counted on that...... and got my first lesson in practical geometry. Applied physics of friction, mass and inertia. I put that tractor up on two wheels and damm near flipped it over.

I finally figured out that I would not make the turn. So I pointed the nose to the ditch and Old man Axel's bean field. Went down the shallow ditch and back up the other side. Holding on for dear life.

Whoah!

Ya know, if you do it jus' right, you actually can make a tractor fly....Briefly.

A plowed seeded field makes for a soft landing. And later explanations. Uncle Axle was not amused. But glad I was safe. And somehow had not broken the tractor, my grandfather needed to make his living, in half.

My pants smelled a bit when I got back to the farm. Grandma knew something, but didn't say a word to gramps.

Note to self, them tractors is very unstable creatures. I got older that day.