• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Looking for a Kristi? Here's your chance!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Take a "0" off the asking price and have them help load it on a trailer and it would be a much better deal. That thing is in rough shape, and I'm being kind to say that.

I've seen photos of it over the years and its pretty sad to see how much it has deteriorated.

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
I talked to the owner about what it needs. You name it, it needs it. Motor seized, needs new belting, some fiberglass work, sprockets, etc. needs FULL restoration. Not far from here, gotta be the work of the devil. Must.... stay....strong! It would be a sweet mailbox or hen house or something though....

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I talked to the owner about what it needs. You name it, it needs it. Motor seized, needs new belting, some fiberglass work, sprockets, etc. needs FULL restoration. Not far from here, gotta be the work of the devil. Must.... stay....strong! It would be a sweet mailbox or hen house or something though....

hang in there...... we are all pulling for you.....

I heard a interesting new debilitating disease.. like Cat hoarder Disease
(CHD) to quote the conversation..........

"OH he/she is just drunk on cheap cats" I am sure AA will be along with a monday meeting for the spouses, Like alchoholism, buying a cat needs action, You are responsible for your actions.....

Stay strong. when I see or think of a hard top Kristi, I see argos, pick up toppers......

The worst of bad ideas rolled into one.