• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Weather change

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Geez, the wind and rain with this is something else!
They had alerts out for the Defiance county fair in Hicksville as well.
Raining sheets!

20180820_205644.png

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Yikes. I was looking at the radar yesterday and saw that cell over Minneapolis. Allot of times if there's a south jetstream those storm cells head north to Duluth and follow the north shore of lake superior straight for us.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
It's been running just below 100° for days, no weeks but the last 100+ day we had was back in July. Not much rain either. Just about all of NE Texas is under a burn ban. This heat is just draining me. I've got no energy and need to take a nap almost every afternoon. Hey, that's not a bad thing.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
74° here this morning and it's only 8:30am...:sad:

It's the same here.
I like accuweather because it is.
Looks like middle of next month the beautiful fall weather will be here to stay.
I believe it said our first snow will fall end of October.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
It's still rocking along in the high 90s here in East Texas. I'm looking for a weather change. Heading out to Colorado for some "COOL".

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
No weather change here. Temp in the 90's, Dew Points in the 70's and high heat warnings for today and tomorrow. Hottest summer here by far I can ever remember.

We're supposed to be north of the woodchucks up here. Not used to all this muggy hot stuff. :yum:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
The past few days we were in shorts and tshirts. Temps around 25 celcius. This morning we're in pants and sweaters. 12 celcius. Fall is coming.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The past few days we were in shorts and tshirts. Temps around 25 celcius. This morning we're in pants and sweaters. 12 celcius. Fall is coming.

Weather has been crazy here too. Hot summer, last week cool and comfortable now today is a little warm! :bolt:

Attachments

• 0F666929-9925-4681-BAC0-E020B92D9020.jpg
    0F666929-9925-4681-BAC0-E020B92D9020.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 67

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
And........just like that. Three days ago it was a hot sunny day at camp. We were swimming and relaxing in the sun. Now, it's only 4 celcius. There's a hint of frost on the windshield.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
92 degrees yesterday
74 degrees today
50's tonight

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Cleared out of East Texas at the beginning of September when the temps were still in the high 90s every day with high humidity and headed to Colorado for some cooler weather only to find that they were having a heat wave. Where we were hanging out the temps were about 15° to 20° above normal so it wasn't that much cooler than back home. The humidity however was only about 15% and it was definitely "cool" in the mornings. Loved it!!!!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
92 degrees yesterday
74 degrees today
50's tonight
Ah shaddup!

We're sitting at a balmy 1 degree celcius above freezing at 6am. Calling for a mixture of rain and snow with a high of +6 tomorrow.

Just last week we were averaging 25 during the day. It's like someone flipped a switch and shut summer off.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
34F this morning here. No snow, but cold enough if it wanted to. Five days ago it was 89F and muggy. Gonna be chilly today working outside cutting new stair stringers. Brrrrrrr. :yum: