• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Parkland bullying Columbine

GlacierSean

SUPER Site Supporter
The activist Parkland shooting victims are bullying the Columbine community. They are calling for students to walk out of school across the nation on the anniversary of the columbine shooting "4/20" to protest guns. They are doing this despite the fact the Columbine community does not want this and has made their feelings very public. For many years the columbine community has taken the politics out of this day by making it a day of service. Despite this the parkland activists have hijacked columbines day of mourning and day of service. Feel how you want about the political debate but I feel very strongly that this hijacking is disgusting.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I also believe very strongly that the hijacking is disgusting.
Soros minions are pushing the envelope ...I hope most see through their BS.

rugerman

Looks like with all the crap that Soros and his lackies stir up they could be arrested for inciting a riot .