• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

buried pistenbully??

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
the pistenbully must have been backed in a hole
roundhouse2.jpg

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
Maybe it's just a cab on some blocking.
Looks like the 'front' of the tracks? stick out too far.

undy

Is it maybe backed up next to a loading dock?

That would explain the drop and why you don't seem to see the back end of it. ???

Red130

Yeah, it is definitely on tracks, not a cab on blocks. The sun is out and tourists are wandering around, but nobody is gawking at the winch cat. What gives?

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't think I would want to drive that 2 ton truck down. this is the roundhouse for the peak to peak gondola I think it is about 7000ft.

PJL

Could it be a gondola that's been removed from the cables?

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 386

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Bretton woods has a cab of a prinoth like that they use for display and marketing events just like that. Gondola might be the best answer though

jask

I wonder if it has anything to do with the extra cables and gondola that appear in the second image.....:biggrin: