• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Super Bowl of Super Holes!

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Not defending either of them, but in a presidential election cycle just starting, it's going to get harder and harder to separate the wheat from the chaff. As for the white house all I see is chaff. Regarding bitchery, she's keeping all her un-winnowed grain in her basket so far.
Mike

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Look, it's politics, Reagan's 11th commandment was, "never attack a fellow republican." That, I'm afraid has gone out the window. Republicans have been eating their own for a long time now. Just look at how McCain, and McConnell attack conservative republicans, or tea party members.

I find it amazing how everyone is going bonkers about what Trump said, McCain has said worse so I find this a big todo about nothing.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Politics is no longer a candidate versus candidate. It is a candidate versus the MSM. I hope we do not let the MSM elect another POTUS. :hammer:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Look, it's politics, Reagan's 11th commandment was, "never attack a fellow republican." That, I'm afraid has gone out the window. Republicans have been eating their own for a long time now. Just look at how McCain, and McConnell attack conservative republicans, or tea party members.

I find it amazing how everyone is going bonkers about what Trump said, McCain has said worse so I find this a big todo about nothing.

Exactly. He has certianly spent the last 40 years being a jerk, that's for sure.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
In 2008 the Lamestream decided it was time for the first black president. Now, they have their minds made up for the first woman president.

It should get even better. Next up for them will be the first transgender or Him/She president.

Kane

In 2008 the Lamestream decided it was time for the first black president. Now, they have their minds made up for the first woman president.

It should get even better. Next up for them will be the first transgender or Him/She president.

Katlyn for president! The liberal lap-dog media would eat it up.