• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Just put on ebay! Tucker super Tucker? Sure looks nice!

AdkSnowcat

Attachments

• ebayTucker.jpg
    ebayTucker.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 1,004

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
it looks like you could pick that up and head straight to the jamboree next week

jonneebee

For giggles I thought I'd put in the timeframe when I picked up my 'New' old Sno-Cat. Sure enough, someone had posted the eBay link here! Me and some friends talked the dude down to just over 11k and snagged this beauty. She truly only had 257 hours. We bought it to cruise around the backcountry and snowboard. The old Cat was certainly turn key and we have had a ton of fun with her.

I'm just getting started digging around on this site and really enjoying all the banter. Anyway, just wanted to share some recent pics of how the old Mother Tucker is looking now. Currently, we are adding a safari rack and board racks on the side so I'll update you with that when ready as well.

Attachments

• mother-tucker.jpg
    mother-tucker.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 563
  • flag.jpg
    flag.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 573

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
Great video!

That has got to be one of the last steel track machines Tucker made. I like the new paint, especially the hood; very cool.

jonneebee

Believe it or not, the paint is original! The graphics are all stickers I had made. I think this was the last year they offered a steel track actually. It sure is a lot of maintenance and everyone knows how hard it is to get the parts for them but they certainly perform very well!