• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Super Bowl 51

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Is a hit.

Thank God Lady Ga Ga sang America The Beautiful to start her half time show. And from there did her songs ending with Bad Romance. Not exactly my cup of tea but .....I applaud her for not caving to those who wanted and expected her to speak against Trump. :clap: :clap: :clap:

As for the game, the Falcons are spanking the Patriots so far. 21 to 3

Ironman

I was surprised tranny gaga didn't say anything. Not my cup of tea either...

Attachments

• IMG_0906.JPG
    IMG_0906.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 130

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Missed Lady Whatever. Brought some wood in instead. Stoked up the heat, ate some more food that I did not need but tasted damn good and now having a hard time staying awake. :yum:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
What's a super bowl? The missus and I are watching a 2 hour episode of hoarders. Shows how much I watch football.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Am I the only one watching this friggin game here???:yum:

Hell no, you're not alone. :flowers:

I even watched the Lady Gaga halftime show. It was pretty spectacular although her music leaves me cold. It was visually impressive though.

That game was a classic. I thought that it was pretty much over when Atlanta took a 28-3 lead. I think that the Atlanta defense thought the same thing. They stopped trying to pressure Brady and if you give him time to stand back there and look around, he will pick you apart ... and he did, helped by a couple of great late receptions.

All in all, it might be the best Superbowl that I've ever seen, certainly in my recent memory. Great, great show.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Was there a game on TV today......:confused2:

We didn't pay attention to the game, we ate, played cards, and had a good time. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Watched the whole thing EXCEPT Lady Gaga - I deliberately turned away for 20 minutes at that point. I hate that hag.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Are we talking about commercials in this thread as well?

Just about every one of them sucked.

The ones I really hated were 84 lumber, Coke and Google.

The best one was with Melissa McCarthy for Kia.

Anyone else catch what that Gaga girl slip in? She was singing some song with the lyrics of "why don't you stay" then walks down a line of people and finds a hispanic girl and pulls her out and gives her a big hug.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Are we talking about commercials in this thread as well?

Just about every one of them sucked.

The ones I really hated were 84 lumber, Coke and Google.

The best one was with Melissa McCarthy for Kia.

Anyone else catch what that Gaga girl slip in? She was singing some song with the lyrics of "why don't you stay" then walks down a line of people and finds a hispanic girl and pulls her out and gives her a big hug.

I thought the commercials were overall the worst I've seen in the SB. I agree the KIA commercial was great. Funny.

Missed Lady Whatever by design. Used the time to tend the wood fires and grab more food I did not need. :yum:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I didn't care who won, but it was the best super bowl I've ever watched. Yes, a majority of the commercials were beyond dumb!!
Mike

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep, great game. Most I know were for the Falcons so I took the Pats side. Sure looked bad for them and me until the 3rd quarter. Woo Hoo.
I truly did not care who won but ....to keep in intereesting we needed someone cheering for both sides. lol

Commercials were lame lame lame. 84 lumber and Coke sucked. Don't recall Google....some commercials I had no clue WTH they were trying to sell or the point the wanted to get across. Maybe they just wanted a 5 million dollar tax write off. But some just plain sucked. Why go against half the country? Especially the half that works????
One I did like that has not been mentioned was the Buick one, early on in the game. Kinda dumb but better than 90% of the other commercials.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dude, you need a field goal, two touchdowns and two two point conversions just to take us to overtime. Impossible! lol Hold My Beer!

Attachments

• DudeYouNeed.jpg
    DudeYouNeed.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 300

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't recall Google...
Gay flag posted predominantly on a house. Not an American flag anywhere.
Asked google device how to say things in Spanish.
A "Welcome home" party but the sign on the chimney was in the gay flag colors so I don't think they were welcoming home a veteran.
Singing a West Virginia song. Wrong music IMHO for the agenda they're subliminally pushing.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQn5wiDyUHo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQn5wiDyUHo[/ame]

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ahhh that one. I do remember hearing the tune as I was in the kitchen retriving a beverage and a snack. LOL so I missed it and did not care to rewind to see it. Didn't miss nuthin. Thanks BC :tiphat:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Apparently it is all over social media how the liberals have their panties up in a twist over the Patriots winning. They consider the Patriots Trump's team and hate them for that.

Right there is enough reason for me to go buy a Pats hat and wear it with my Trump t-shirts. :clap::clap::clap:

As a friend of mine used to say they can all go and eat shit and bark at the moon for all I care. :yum::yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I read somewhere it could fetch as much as 500 large in a charitable auction. Legally of course.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I had not considered this but WOW. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Attachments

• PatriotsAheadForZeroSecondsButStillWON.jpg
    PatriotsAheadForZeroSecondsButStillWON.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 215