• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Making new tracks in the snow here

Hautesnow

A snow cat buddy recommended I join this Forum, so will now see what is here. Newbie to forums, but been around tracked snow machines since 1977 (in the Air Force). Since then, have had one job operating them and then another training others on most makes/models of transport cats. Personally, have owned five cats of my own over last 20 years.

PJL

Welcome aboard Mr Haute. There are some ex-Air Force cats lurking around here somewhere.

Mine is an ex Navy LMC1200. Actually I don't own it but I acquired it, I drive it and care for it. Makes it mine...

Looking forward to hearing some stories.

vintagebike

McCall resident

This Air Force Thiokol 4T10 now resides in McCall, Idaho...but it won't be back on the snow for a bit.View attachment 88468

Attachments

• IMG_4127.jpg
    IMG_4127.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 242

mtncrawler

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
This is a nice picture of a 4T that I think needs to be in the history section. Plus more if you got em.

vintagebike

I'm sure there will be lots of pics to share by all the folks coming to McCall. You in?

Loading up from the wilds of Montana off to McCall this past Summer.:clap: The engine is now undergoing a mild rebuild. Three Trackmaster 4VLs were already there- holding a "Safe Place" open.

IMG_8451.jpg