• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I know what I said !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
About taking life easy but every day I see new investments that are just screaming at me to take advantage of them . Real Estate is super cheap right now , at least on some items .

I have been approached by the Gold Company to put in more rental housing for their employyees . I do not want any more rentals on the ranch property .

Anyway a store has become available, (4th time) again that I can pick up for peanuts . With a little work I can place 4 living units in it . Two up and two down . Also a complete Laudry(sp) mat . I would also add a RV dump cleanout and two pay coin showers for the hunters/camper in the area .

The Gold Company will rent the whole complex and pay the total lease up front before anyone even moves in . Seems like a hella good way to get a profit tickle coming in each month .

This area is really hurting for rental housing and since this building has never been able to generate a steady income for its owners , I am thinking that changing it over to rentals would be the way to go .
OPinions ?

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
If you don't do it, someone else will move in and do it. Sounds like a no-brainer to me.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
If you don't do it, someone else will move in and do it. Sounds like a no-brainer to me.

Sometimes I am toooo cautious with my investments , but I agree 100%. This would give me a project to do this winter after the snows fly when it really slows down around here .

Last edited by a moderator:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It will give you a ready made excuse to not get the Krusty done this winter.:clap::clap:

Kane

About taking life easy but every day I see new investments that are just screaming at me to take advantage of them . Real Estate is super cheap right now , at least on some items .

I have been approached by the Gold Company to put in more rental housing for their employyees . I do not want any more rentals on the ranch property .

Anyway a store has become available, (4th time) again that I can pick up for peanuts . With a little work I can place 4 living units in it . Two up and two down . Also a complete Laudry(sp) mat . I would also add a RV dump cleanout and two pay coin showers for the hunters/camper in the area .

The Gold Company will rent the whole complex and pay the total lease up front before anyone even moves in . Seems like a hella good way to get a profit tickle coming in each month .

This area is really hurting for rental housing and since this building has never been able to generate a steady income for its owners , I am thinking that changing it over to rentals would be the way to go .
OPinions ?

So what's up with this, BigAl? Sounds like an interesting opportunity.

Of course I'm new here so don't know much about you or your situation. I take from your "About ME' sheet that you must live near the gold fields in Idaho. Is that right? I'd like to hear more.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
So what's up with this, BigAl? Sounds like an interesting opportunity.

Of course I'm new here so don't know much about you or your situation. I take from your "About ME' sheet that you must live near the gold fields in Idaho. Is that right? I'd like to hear more.

South central Idaho .A little place called Elk City . I have started a new thread called My latest challenge . It a record of how it goes and starting a new enterprize .