• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

what are you drinking tonight?

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Been rain today but the garden was begging for it more than Tiger Woods car was begging for a new rear window:yum::yum::yum::yum:

I could go for a game of baseball right now

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
In my youth i was a morning runner.....6 miles before work and loved it....now if i just wake up after dreaming 6 miles i chuck up a rainbow yawn :yum::yum::yum:

RNE228

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Ever play OTL; Over the Line?

My son is at Scout camp in San Diego right now. Last year when we both went, and again this year, there is an OTL tournament going just down the road from the camp, on Mission Bay(Fiesta Island).

Looked like fun... I had never heard of it till last year

http://www.ombac.org/over_the_line/

The heat index is supposed to push 115 tomorrow.. we play at 1:30, 4 and 6... feel free to come on out! lmao I am assuming that how we do tomorrow determines when we play on Sunday...

RNE228

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Yum!

Attachments

• DSCN0681.JPG
    DSCN0681.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 154
  • DSCN0682.JPG
    DSCN0682.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 156
  • DSCN0683.JPG
    DSCN0683.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 151

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
There you are with that high life again! Kesslers is pretty good though.:clap::clap:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
i havent had a good IPA lately. not my favorite style of beer. the last one i enjoyed was a dogfish head 90 minute

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Just a few beers tonight, but afraid late to the party again. :doh: Thanks for the heads-up though Rusty! :thumb:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I thought that I'd give this a bump.

I just finished a bottle of "Aunt Bea's Butterscotch Cream" that I picked up today for no other reason than I wondered what it tasted like. I'll tell what it tasted like ... it was bloody good. That's why I started to have one glass and lo' and behold, the darned bottle is empty.

Now I'm off to bed, if it's still where it was when I left it this morning. We'll see. Wish me luck.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
It's either going to be Capt'n Silver and Coke tonight or plain ole Coors Light... or both...:w00t2: