• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Is it time to bail on Wall Street?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
The Market is all over the place and I for one am tired of it . I am seriously considering dumping all my stock and reinvesting in land /buildinds .

For a "safe" style investor the market has been pretty flat or declining too long for me .

Of course , this morning I am in a bad mood and looking to direct my anger at and the market seems to be a good place to start .

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
The Market is all over the place and I for one am tired of it . I am seriously considering dumping all my stock and reinvesting in land /buildinds .

For a "safe" style investor the market has been pretty flat or declining too long for me .

Of course , this morning I am in a bad mood and looking to direct my anger at and the market seems to be a good place to start .

Why sell low? Hopefully, you've got some good dividends coming in. Then again, real estate is insanely cheap right now ....

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
When most people are getting out of the market due to lows, it is the best time to get in.