• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

cheap beer review: Natty Light

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
as much as we all hate to admit, cheap beers deserve a spot in the lineup. todays review is one of my goto beers: Natty Light.

i believe the sloagan for this beer should be: The Great Taste of Corn, Without the Yellow Polkadot Turds :yum::yum::yum::yum:

actually for a cheapy this is second only to Key Light. this is not a bad beer. actually has flavor, and for the money, it doesnt get much better. enjoy with any kind of food, or a cigarrette :yum:

Attachments

• natty.jpg
    natty.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 117

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Rusty, if you get a chance, pick up a case of the Costco brand. 4 6 packs of different beers, all quite good. Costco sells a lot of beer, so no real danger of getting old beer. About 18 bucks a case.

I would be interested in your opinions on these beers. (or anyone elses)

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
not here, jimbo. i dont even have a copsto near here. and if i did it wouldnt work anyway as its agaisnt the law here

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think that Colorado has that situation. Alcohol is sold only in private liquor stores. Virginia is the opposite. State owned stores do not sell beer and wine.