• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's the matter with people? (My theory.)

Bannedjoe

Here's my theory, kick the tires if you like.

It's in the water.

Think about this for a second.

Do you know anyone who is in the left field dept. who lives rurally and is on a well?

I don't.

Just right off the top, municipal water has both fluoride and chlorine, which are both poisons.

Second, most municipal water has been collected as waste, treated, dumped into lakes, rivers and reservoirs, then pumped back into the system.
Would you drink your own piss?
Would you drink the piss of others?

Then there's the drugs.

A few years ago I read or watched a documentary on water treatment.
They said they could remove many contaminants, mostly solids, but it was impossible to remove all of the drug residues.

Now, think of all the legal and illegal drugs that people piss out all day.
From mind control drugs, to hormones, and all the opiates, hallucinogens, uppers, downers, THC, heroin and on and on.
They're probably all in the soup that city dwellers drink.

There's absolutely no way that all this stuff in the water doesn't have some effect on the brains of the people who drink it.

It could certainly explain how people have lost their minds, their clear thinking, and have turned into mental zombies.

It could explain how people can look at themselves naked in a mirror, and still not understand their sexual gender.
It could explain general mental and physical laziness.
It could explain horribly skewed thinking.

It could explain a lot.

I could be wrong, but I don't think so, and I never touch municipal water, nor even bottled water.
I drink water from my own well, and there's nowhere anywhere close that could possibly contaminate it.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I doubt it's the water though the theory is interesting.

No, it's the training and conditioning in school.
Rural people know the sweat and toil needed to put food on the table nd a roof over your head because they are the ones who do it.

City children have no idea what it takes and grow up with the understanding that "we don't have to kill animals and game to eat, they have plenty of meats in the supermarket. Congresswoman AOC said so.

The Bible says we will eat off the sweat of our brow. Schools teach the Bible is hate speech and full of lies. It is instead your birthright to have food, shelter and comfort. I would suggest, it is the convenience of our civilization that makes people forget what is required to have that civilization. But some realities have now come to play. Freebies have run cities to bankruptcy. The cost of freebies is the loss of freedom. Hence the loss of civility. Angst and mayhem are the fruit of that failure.

Your signature tagline is appropriate here.
"Society is nothing more than people cooperating with other people they'd much rather murder."
Just plug it in to what I just said.
We have stopped cooperating.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Every time I read about the flouride/chlorine messages, all I can think of is General Ripper in Dr. Stangelove.

Deadly.Sushi

"It could explain how people can look at themselves naked in a mirror, and still not understand their sexual gender.
It could explain general mental and physical laziness.
It could explain horribly skewed thinking."

Mental illness is the MOST untalked about problem in the US. Anyone that thinks "it" is make or female and are NOT is a mental illness.