• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Tractor Buyers

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The majority of folks here already have their tractors, since one of the things we have in common is that we came from other tractor sites.
How can we attract new tractor buyers?
Folks looking to buy a tractor will do a search on google. The more posts we have about buying tractors, tractor comparisons and such, the more we have a chance to get a new user to look at FF.
We have a wealth of tractor experience here, and we all love to talk about and show off our tractors.
I think many of us also enjoy telling folks new to the tractor market differences in Kubtoa, John Deere, New Holland, Kioti and all the others.

Any other ideas on how we can grow our tractor area and attract new tractor buyers?
I miss seeing newbie posts. Does anyone else?

BadAttitude

Possibly pics with the tractors in action doing specific tasks might be useful?
Maybe even a "Buying/Pricing" section?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
If we get some posts on the subject I'd be glad to create a buying / pricing section, but as it is we have to many barely used forums. Maybe I'll add to the tractor title to include buying and pricing along withh tractor talk.