• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Model T, old tracked vehicle meet - ride

Hey all,

We are having a Model T, Model A, old tracked vehicle, antique snowmobile meet on January 17th and 18th this year. All are welcome to come. We have trails on about 50 acres of land. On Sunday the 18th we have a special use permit that allows unregistered snow traveling vehicles to ride on the local snowmobile trails. We will be going for a ride to a local restaurant and hopefully back. This ride will be about 10 miles or the brave ones can go on a 35 mile loop.

The meet will be held at 73 Laundromat Rd. Thornton N.H.

Directions: Exit 29 off I93, Left (North) on US. Rt. 3 for aprox. 1/2 mile. Turn left on Laundromat Rd. We are about 1/3 of a mile on left.

There is no charge for admission. The local snowmobile club will be selling food on the 17th.

let me know if you would like to bring a machine. Thanks, Duane

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
I thought the Fords were were cool. Quiet.
Love the curve in the back corner of the body… must be the Model As. :)

Attachments

• pixCM2tuckers.jpg
    pixCM2tuckers.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 522
  • PixcmHOTTucker.jpg
    PixcmHOTTucker.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 469
  • pixCMhurtTucker.jpg
    pixCMhurtTucker.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 447
  • pixCMnotherTucker.jpg
    pixCMnotherTucker.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 464

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
More

Attachments

• pixCM3Ford.jpg
    pixCM3Ford.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 480
  • pixcatBombC.jpg
    pixcatBombC.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 461

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Pixie, i must have just missed you i was there in the morning for a couple hours, and then i came back with Cheryl to take pictures around 1:00, some pretty nice machines ,maybe more Bombers will show up tomorrow.John Spense broke the axle in his yellow tucker ,but when i got back him and Dave had it running again. Glad you made it down. I'm going back tomorrow,and next year there will be a Lombard there !!!!:smile::smile:

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Sorry to miss you !

The Tuckers ranged from HOT to Hurt :wink:

The hot one has to small a radiator for that v8 engine,other then that it never looked that good from the factory. You didn't take any pictures of the spryte and packmaster parked near the woods, i hope they get them running for next year.:smile:

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
I agree on not that good looking from the factory but it's pretty all over, now :)

No, I didn't look around the edges very hard. I do see a Spryte in the background of a picture and there was an old Imp.

Attachments

• pixCMimp.jpg
    pixCMimp.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 453
thanks for posting the pictures Pixie. Sorry I did not get to meet you today, I was giving rides most of the day. I was the one in the newer Pisten Bulley and sometimes in the Imp. We all had a great time so it looks like we will do it again next year.

Loggah, If you bring one of your lombards , Both of the Thiokols will be running. And I will move them for you. Now we have to work on Murrey and there would be a gas, diesel and a steam Lombard all together.

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
I dont know as Murray has much to say on the steamer,thats Daves baby !!!!:smile: Heres a few pictures that Cheryl took.Dave Hiltz model "T"

original.jpg

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Dave Uhlmans Tucker with underbelly grader blade.

original.jpg

Allen Johnstons model"A" with a big ugly gomer standing in front of it:biggrin:

original.jpg

John Spences tucker back in operating condition after fixing the broken axle

original.jpg

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
A couple more tuckers ,and a few bombardiers!!:wink:

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

The Bombardiers were a little scarce this year,if the meet is held again next year maybe more will show up !!!:smile::smile: Don

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
Guess I was dazed by all the trackstuff : I didn't even notice the underbelly blade on the Tucker.
Glad that Tucker is back together.

You can see an older Spryte on the sidelines and I think there's a Packmaster 2100 next to it.

Attachments

• pixCMfordsnowfly.jpg
    pixCMfordsnowfly.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 420
  • pixCMpbullyslasher.jpg
    pixCMpbullyslasher.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 401
  • pixCMfordSpr.jpg
    pixCMfordSpr.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 396

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
:biggrin: Theres the 2100 packmaster,beside the spryte,Did that bring back old memories ??:biggrin::biggrin: Its a wonder that long tucker stayed together period,they were not much of a blade machine back then, it belongs to Dave Uhlman also ,barely fits on his trailer.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
what is that snow machine (snow mobile ) in the back

Doodal bug?

Mike

crap my picture fell off. it is the mostly wooded Model a/t truck looking ford, in the back ground there is a single ski type snow machine there...

Damn it there it tis.......

fat fingers today......

Attachments

• 158848902.cCOHMHDb.ModelATMeetIMG_6782sm.jpg
    158848902.cCOHMHDb.ModelATMeetIMG_6782sm.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 407

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Thats a snow bug,serial number 17 or 18, not sure the owner owns two of them. This one actually belonged to my fathers first cousin originally.Murray Clark owns it,i should have had Cheryl get better pictures of it. The owner actually owns a couple military Weasels ,and is looking for weasel stuff if anyone has any.

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
I see you got a bolens husky also, the snowcat chevy or chrysler powered? I remember back in the 70's tucker brought over a demo machine with a 327 chevy,5 speed and dual exhaust,it sure sounded nice !!!:smile::smile:

Kristi Kt-4

I see you got a bolens husky also, the snowcat chevy or chrysler powered? I remember back in the 70's tucker brought over a demo machine with a 327 chevy,5 speed and dual exhaust,it sure sounded nice !!!:smile::smile:

The Tucker has a 350 Chevy.... its a 1970 442A and it gets lots of compliments on its bark. That pic was from a vintage snowmobile show yesterday.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Thats a snow bug,serial number 17 or 18, not sure the owner owns two of them. This one actually belonged to my fathers first cousin originally.Murray Clark owns it,i should have had Cheryl get better pictures of it. The owner actually owns a couple military Weasels ,and is looking for weasel stuff if anyone has any.
I'm on the wrong side of the world but the tundra up here is covered with old abandoned weasels.

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Lots of good pictures there!!! everyone having fun,But you got to tell the group how to spell your last name correctly !!:smile::smile:

I thought they were just calling it your farm! :biggrin:

Guess what I still have in my barn waiting on restoration....

Attachments

• rt340_1.jpg
    rt340_1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 225