• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

summer hibernation ends

Kristi Kt-4

Very early sno-catting in the Western UP.... A good chance to warm up the milk and get the snowballs out before the Clowder! :clap::w00t2:

Attachments

• 20171028_095503.jpg
    20171028_095503.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 370
  • 20171028_102144.jpg
    20171028_102144.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 366

S-noWonder

For planning purposes

Upper midwest clowder (winter event) Is First saturday in February.....

Get your grease guns going....

How cool, our California Snow Cat Rally is the same weekend. There will be a place for everyone to play that weekend no matter where you live. :clap:

GlacierSean

SUPER Site Supporter
Not enough snow to wake my snowcat from it's hibernation but we did get enough for the plow jeep to wake from its summer slumber.

Attachments

• IMG_20171118_110444_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20171118_110444_hdr.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 265

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
summer hibernation has set in, snow cats all are trapped up from the hot summer sun, and just everyone seems to own a boat,

time to release the excursions,

somewhere east of Fargo

Sno-Surfer

...wait, I’m not done yet... best campout of the year coming up this weekend, then we will button things up for the summer. Love this time of year when I can ski, snocat, bike ride and windsurf all in the same day until almost 9pm!
I’ll file a report from 7k this weekend. :clap:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
met up with several folks from the forums, all east of Fargo, great to visit all, funtracks, gizmo squirrel, and kickerM, thank you guys for such a wonderful visit, and yes, another one did follow me home.

Attachments

• DSC_0371.jpg
    DSC_0371.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 160

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
the MN outdoors surveillance systems must still be AWOL. sees you fly right under the radar.

Wake up over there, The borders are leaking again.......

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
5/14/18 all sentries report no blue jacket in the vicinity. Long gone, must be fake news :yum:

I was there,

the place was boarded up and locked tight, looked like they were prepared for an unwelcomed visitor or something.

way to make a princess feel welcomed

I'll be back!

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I was there,

the place was boarded up and locked tight, looked like they were prepared for an unwelcomed visitor or something.

way to make a princess feel welcomed

I'll be back!

Not today the 14th as indicated..... no phone call...... no entry. To many well guarded secrets :smile:

Preplan better next time, I could be in Australia,they are getting snow now.......