• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Out of Context?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I put this in the political section because IMHO the Democrats have made it so.

Trump is being accused of everything under the sun for his comment he made to the widow of one of the SpecOps killed in Niger a few weeks ago.

Apparently he said to the widow of Sgt. Johnson that "he knew what he signed up for, but when it happens it hurts anyway."

Now the Dums are piling on Trump calling him everything but a black man. As one of the commenters stated, as soon as the pictures pop up of who the Dumms are, the story becomes a moot point.

I think this is being taken out of context. What say you?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ammed-insensitive-phone-call-Niger-widow.html

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I agree 100%. It was way out of context. Trump tweeted this morning that the representative that is complaining is wrong and that he has proof.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
If Trump had said that to me, I would take it as a compliment. You know what you sign up for when you enlist in the military. You can get shot. You can get maimed or killed. It is a fact of life. As Trump said, it is fact, but when it happens it still hurts.

For the libs to be bitching about this, is just more proof of the pussification of America, IMHO. This shit is tough and that black know nothing rep. is full of shit.

My take.

rugerman

The democrats like academia are easily offended by EVERYTHING that Donald Trump says. They take everything out of context and blow it up into a major issue even though there is no issue. If trump told someone that they have a beautiful baby some democrat would come along and say that he said that all the other babies were ugly. They just have a contrary state of mind.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I think Gen. Kelly put everybody in their place today, Dems and media alike!!
Mike

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I think Gen. Kelly put everybody in their place today, Dems and media alike!!
Mike
WE think so, but I'll bet the progressives either didn't listen or think he was talking about someone else. :hammer:They NEVER recognize their own ideas when non-progressives speak them! :whistling:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, apparently it didn't register, because Cowboy Hat is still running her pie hole. The old girl needs a speed bump installed somewhere between what little of a brain she has and her big mouth.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Liberals have reduced their arguments to two.

Bbut Trump and

Must be racist.

Wilson is going with all they have.

rugerman

She is counting on her status as a black female legislator to be able to keep her position on this farce in front of the public with the help of the Trump negative media and the liberal mouthpieces on national tv and from Hollywood. Just more fake news, a distraction from more important issues that the democrats are trying to move out of the limelight.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I think Trump and Kelly need to just ignore her and the media giving her air time. The way she dresses and acts reminds of a spoiled brat wanting attention. Like I said she's a distraction from the uranium deal.
Mike

rugerman

No if you ignore her she will just scream louder or find some other equally stupid augment to keep her stupid self and her lies before the public