• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Only one blond joke...

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Only one blond joke...The rest are true stories

A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and stops to entertain at a bar in a small town.

He’s going through his usual run of stupid blonde jokes, when a big blonde woman in the fourth row stands on her chair and says:

“I’ve heard just about enough of your denigrating blonde jokes!

What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does a person’s physical attributes have to do with their worth as a human being?

It’s guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in my community, of reaching my full potential as a person … because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes but women at large … all in the name of humor.”

Flustered, the ventriloquist begins to apologize, but the blonde stops him. “You stay out of this Mister, I’m talking to that little jerk on your knee!”