• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

portland snow cat on streets

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I used to cruise the streets around here too. I had a SMV sign on the back and never had an issue. Always threatened my daughter she'd never miss a day of school due to snow!

Sno-Surfer

That was pretty funny. Looks like they covered Portland pretty well and probably out ran any police. Great date night. :biggrin:

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
During the snow event, I saw a picture of a cat in front of the US Court House in Down Town. Wondered who it was.

Still don't know, but think they would have been at home with us in McCall...

vintagebike

Re: portland snow cat on streets (of McCall too)

CiderTom, the folks in the Portland video were in McCall a few weeks before our event. I saw them on Hwy 55 and invited them to McCallin' for next year since they were already here on their vacation for this year. A very large and visible Tucker and its crew were off on a pirate run up to the Burgdoft Hot Springs. :17875: Working on it for 2018.

Last edited:

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: portland snow cat on streets (of McCall too)

CiderTom, the folks in the Portland video were in McCall a few weeks before our event. I saw them on Hwy 55 and invited them to McCallin' for next year since they were already on there vacation for this year. Their Tucker and its crew were off on a pirate run up to the Burgdoft Hot Springs. :17875: Working on it for 2018.

Pirate or Private? AAAAGRH Matey, that's a Snocat... Or, hope no one notices our little trip...

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
That was pretty funny. Looks like they covered Portland pretty well and probably out ran any police. Great date night. :biggrin:

Instead of out running, if pulled(waved) over: "Can you give us a lift to XXYY Anystreet? We can't get there" (cop with thumb out)

PJL

Don't try that in my county. "License and registration please."

Attachments

• 20170207_091242.jpg
    20170207_091242.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 234

Red130

I'm OK with breaking out my license and registration. Just don't ask me for proof of insurance...