• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow Depth

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
I am going to start a thread on snow depth. I have a bunch of friends that want to go on a snowmobiling/snowcat trip. How much snow do you have and where are you located???:confused: My friends are located in southwest Minnesota, so anywhere is good. Major interest in the UP of Michigan, Wisconsin, or southern Montana, or southern Wyoming. I already know their is no snow in Northern Wyoming.:wave: :snow_smi: :snow_smi: :a1: :thumb:

weatherby

WELL I CAN SPEAK FOR THE U.P. OF MICH. (WHITE FISH BAY ) (PARIDSE) AERA AS OF TODAY 12-18 06 JUST A DUSTING ON THE GROUND WE HAD 17INCHES TWO WEEKS AGO. AND NO PREDICTED SNO TO SPEAK OF AT LEAST TILL X-MAS:letitsnow: :letitsnow:

griz

12/15/06 2 to 3 feet? Western Montana. It has been going away

Attachments

• 100_2634 (Small).JPG
    100_2634 (Small).JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 155
  • 100_2638 (Small).JPG
    100_2638 (Small).JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 153