• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

new here

marchplumber

Site Supporter
Salutations everyone!

I am new to the forum and wanted to say "hi"! I own several M series US military trucks and trailers. Have been a member of another forum for years and lookin for a different outlook. Feel free to drop a note or send a pm. I am NOT a professional, but have turned a wrench or two. lol

God bless,
Tony:smile:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi Tony. Welcome to Forums Forums. Glad you found us. :tiphat: :thumb: Would love to see some pics of your vehicles ....hope you don't mind showing them off a little bit.

marchplumber

Site Supporter
Hey Doc,
Thanks for the welcome. I'll get some of em together. Nothing super de duper. Deuce, five ton, K5, several cargo trailers and a five ton flat bed. Ya know, the normal stuff. LOL Wife goes along with it, she's actually a part and a good assistant mech. LOL

Soon as i figure out how to load some and how to get em off the other computer LOL
God bless,
Tony

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Hi Tony. Welcome to FF. Interesting hobby you have there. You will need to post some pics of your collection once you get settled in.

Do you have any military firearms to go with those vehicles? Nothing looks better in one of those trucks than a nice Garand or carbine. :biggrin:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome i'm a retired military mechanic i'm familiar with all your vehicles.drop me a line if you have any technical questions .I have over 20 years of experience with all your vehicles. along with m-37's hmmwv's m274 mules,m151's the whole line of gen sets and the bv 206 aka the m973 small unit support vehicle.

marchplumber

Site Supporter
I'll take ya up on that sir! Can always use some experienced advice when it comes to maintaining the "girls". I will post up some pics soon. Thanks to everyone for making a "newbie" feel welcome! REALLY appreciate it! Lots of things going on here on FF. Seems pretty kewl! :w00t2: Lots of different avenues to explore. Glad I found ya all!

God bless,
Tony

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Glad you found us.

I could warn you about certain members but I'll let you find that out for yourself. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum!

Having several, do you just hang onto them yourself or do you sell them?

marchplumber

Site Supporter
So far, bczoom, I haven't sold any. Just bought 'em and kept 'em. LOL They grow on ya, sort of like mold, slow, steady, and often in the dark. Bein ex-military myself, they bring back fond memories of a by gone time. They do a good bit of work around here, but mostly they provide transportation and conversation. I have been blessed to pull honor guard for deceased veterans with them as static or moving displays. They help me stay out of "trouble" . Something to be said for big "iron".
I don't do it for profit or anything like that, they are just "mine" ya know? Gotta love the sound of a multi-fuel firing up. Mine is a "D" turbo, so don't have a "whistler" mounted up. I do have one on a spare engine, but haven't gotten around to changing it out, and actually, don't know if I would like the constant noise anyway. LOL THANKS everyone for makin me feel welcome. Still working on gettin some pics up! REALLY appreciate the thread with info muleman!

God bless,
Tony