• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Do we learn from our mistakes???

duflochy

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I know I have made some awful mistakes but I have always learned from them.....so,,,,, this morning I stubbed my toe on the bed post and it hurts something awful.....should I not go into the bedroom any more?????

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I know I have made some awful mistakes but I have always learned from them.....so,,,,, this morning I stubbed my toe on the bed post and it hurts something awful.....should I not go into the bedroom any more?????
Get out the chain saw and cut that post off so you can't do it again. :yum: I have a big cedar chest at the end of mine and still do it once in a while.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I solved the toe stubbing problem by hanging the bed from the ceiling with aircraft cable. Drunk or sober, I'm good to go.