• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

VFW duct tapes flag burner to the pole

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think it was handled well.

Here's the video.

Oh, and after watching it and wondering the options presented to him, I heard they were:
1-Call local LEO and be charged with crime.
2-Go one on one with a combat vet.
3-Be tied to the pole.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
A fair treatment for what he did. He got off lucky compared to facing charges or having the snot beat out of him.

Durwood RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Dang, that was awesome. Now that it's known i'm sure some tree hugging/communist/baby killers/liberals will sue the whole town if they have too for that guy.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
They should have piled up a bunch of kindling around his feet and sent someone for a can of gasoline. . . even if they didn't follow through, it would have scared the living hell out of the flag burner who would have been praying for the sheriff to show up to save him!

benspawpaw

knowing a lot of the guys at the local vfw here, i dont think he would have been able to sit up in the chair. if he was ever found that is. we have a deeeeeep river about 200 yards from thw vfw here.:hammer:

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7GFo1U5kew"]YouTube - VFW Members Duct Tape Flag Burner to Pole[/ame]

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator

The original link on the TV stations website will eventually go away, so I posted the youtube link so someone visiting this thread at sometime in the future will understand what the thread is about. Since this seems to offend you, I will no longer add permanent links to stories that are posted on short lived stories on other websites.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
The original link on the TV stations website will eventually go away, so I posted the youtube link so someone visiting this thread at sometime in the future will understand what the thread is about. Since this seems to offend you, I will no longer add permanent links to stories that are posted on short lived stories on other websites.

WELL... if you don't keep doing that I will be offended... that should balance things out well....:flowers: