• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Toons For The Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:boxing:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-28 at 1.47.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-28 at 1.47.58 PM.png
    448.1 KB · Views: 154

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Man was telling his buddy, "You won't believe what happened last night!"

"My daughter walked into the living room and said, ‘Dad, cancel my allowance immediately, forget my college tuition loan, rent my room out, throw all my clothes out the window, take my TV and my laptop. Please take any of my jewelry to the Salvation Army or Cash Converters. Then sell my car, take my front door key away, and throw me out of the house. Then disown me and never talk to me again. And don't forget to write me out of your will and leave my share to any charity you choose.’”

"Holy Smokes," replied the friend, " - she actually said all that?"

"Well, she didn't put it quite like that. She actually said: "Dad, meet my new boyfriend, Mohammed. We're going to work together on Elizabeth Warren’s Presidential Campaign."

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
How about we start a go fund me page to buy The Huffington Post and then we hire Candice Owens to manage it for us. :th_lmao:

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Branco Cartoon – #TheResistance

Attachments

• 82FCEDEC-A726-44D6-BACB-90DB66EF68ED.jpeg
    82FCEDEC-A726-44D6-BACB-90DB66EF68ED.jpeg
    212.8 KB · Views: 66

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

Is Jamie Lee Curtiss unaware that Baghdadi was a coward who blew himself up. Suicide is hardly an act of bravery.

Some living things are not noble. This guy was one of them. Killing people remotely with hidden bombs , burning them alive in a cage, were cowardly and cruel acts. Baghdadi deserves no honor or respect.

President Trump did not kill Baghdadi. He committed suicide. He was a coward to the last breath.

BTW Jamie, perhaps you forgot. But, he injured a dog when he did so.

Last edited:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
2f31c7e460c4f4e3719f2bed4a3080b6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Is Jamie Lee Curtiss unaware that Baghdadi was a coward who blew himself up. Suicide is hardly an act of bravery.

Some living things are not noble. This guy was one of them. Killing people remotely with hidden bombs , burning them alive in a cage, were cowardly and cruel acts. Baghdadi deserves no honor or respect.

President Trump did not kill Baghdadi. He committed suicide. He was a coward to the last breath.

BTW Jamie, perhaps you forgot. But, he injured a dog when he did so.
I do not understand Jamie Lee Curtis's rant. WTH. I used to like her ....not anymore.

Last edited:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I do not understand Jamie Lee Curtis's rant. WTH. I used to like her ....not anymore.

She also failed to notice the SOB took three children into eternity with him. But then lately the left seems to be fine with killing the innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.