• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Do you ever watch movies this way?

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I was channel surfing and saw that Star Trek the Wrath Of Khan was on I decided to watch it even though I have it on VHS ( I got a good deal on the Star Trek trilogy years ago). I've been meaning to watch it but the only working VCR player I have is hooked to an old TV in my bedroom.
Does anyone else do that, just watch a movie they see come on TV even though they might have it on DVD, Blue Ray or VHS?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I was channel surfing and saw that Star Trek the Wrath Of Khan was on I decided to watch it even though I have it on VHS ( I got a good deal on the Star Trek trilogy years ago). I've been meaning to watch it but the only working VCR player I have is hooked to an old TV in my bedroom.
Does anyone else do that, just watch a movie they see come on TV even though they might have it on DVD, Blue Ray or VHS?

I thought I was the only one who did that.

I only have a few DVD's (no BluRay) but one of them is Saving Private Ryan, one of the best war movies ever made. I have never watched it on DVD, actually it is still factory wrapped. However, I never miss watching it again when it comes on the tube. Seen it over twenty times now including going to the theater to see it back in 98. :biggrin:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Do it all the time.

I've got all the Star Trek movies (mostly on tape but 1 or 2 on DVD) and I find myself watching them on TV all the time. Also have Serenity on DVD & Blu-Ray and just watched it TWICE on TV in the past month.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Years ago I was in a Good Will store and saw a boxed VHS set of the Star Trek trilogy for around 5 bucks so snapped it up.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I am not alone!!!!!

That gives me some comfort ... but not a lot considering the company I'm in. :yum::yum::yum: