• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Its Tucker Time

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
Yea..its the end of tax season for me.. the madness is over and it snowed almost a foot over the week end so I am headed up the top of the Grand Mesa Thursday for some much needed play time. Anyone in the area is welcome to join me as a guest or bring up your own machine. I know what my GPH is now I intend to find out what my BPH(beers per hour is)..responsibly of course. message me or just drop a line here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 141

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
Thank you..this is Broken Grousers previous 443. I do not have any interior photos but I get some and post them after Thursday. It is pretty stock inside with two after market gauges which I plan to replace by installing refurbished stock gauges back in the instrument cluster. My goal is continue what he started and get it back to as original possible.