• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

brutis to the rescue

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
was down the beach about 6 miles one 1 ton ford on wheels stuck and a truck with track pods stuck glad I have the thiokol2100 getting this stuff out with out something like this would be hard.

Attachments

• 20160309_185418.jpg
    20160309_185418.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 254
  • 20160309_185438.jpg
    20160309_185438.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 257

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
This is why you need your own camera crew following you. We'll call it "Brutis saves Alaska"

Last edited:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
yes normally im too rushed to take time for photos or it is too dark this time I got a chance to snap pics pretty cool the things I get to do with it. last weekend I was plowing a mile and a half road under the light of the northern lights and one of the most spectacular shows I have seen in a long time at 4 when I awoke this morning they were out again