• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Nodwell

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
nodwells are more of an atv than a snow cat they are geared around work and built like a brick outhouse.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Had a 110, unless you have a lot of freight to move, they are a bit of overkill.

caldonia

This is my 1971 Flex Trac Nodwell FN 15 Snowpacer. This is perhaps the smallest that was built by Nodwell. Some were big enough to carry D 10s across tundra and bog.
Don't know how many of these smaller units were built. It is about the size of a Thiokal Spryte. Ford straight 6 200, C 6 tranny, T 16 rear end. Runs great and pulls my homemade grooming tools.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 536

Twisted

I have one slightly smaller.
Crew cab with a 200 ford & 4 speed. I want to switch it to an auto though.
I bought this from forum member Boogie a few years back.

This is the only picture I have handy at the moment.

Second from the right pulling the silver fish house.

G

Georgette

I have one slightly smaller.
Crew cab with a 200 ford & 4 speed. I want to switch it to an auto though.
I bought this from forum member Boogie a few years back.

This is the only picture I have handy at the moment.

Second from the right pulling the silver fish house.

What is the yellow one on the far right called?

undy

Bombardier Snow Bus, I think. Like a B-12 or B-13 or something. Other wiser folks will undoubtedly set the record straight...