• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

thanks--

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Opps. Sorry Luvs. We blew it.
Happy belated Birthday. :happybday:

Hope it was a GREAT one. :dancing: :thewave:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Opps. Sorry Luvs. We blew it.
Happy belated Birthday. :happybday:

Hope it was a GREAT one. :dancing: :thewave:
WTF Doc, we don't ask much of ya, just to keep an eye on the birthday calendar. Sorry Luv's, it's Doc's fault.

Happy (belated) birthday! :flowers:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Forums were down so much I gave up trying to get on for a day or 2. You are not old enough to worry about this one that much. Wait till you turn 60 and they forget because they want you to die....:w00t2::yum::yum:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Don't feel bad Luvs. With all the old geezers here, they forgot mine too last year. Alzeihmers sets in pretty quick when you're older.:whistling:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
thanks. was a great few daze. 4 daze of food & beverage. pix'll follow.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats Luvs but don't worry about counting those things. You'll end up with so many that you'll never be able to keep track of them yourself. You'll remember the day well enough but the number??? Not so much.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
that is why i keep calendars & markers. i line certain daze so as to not to ferget 'em. different markers mean different events. i have my year mapped already.

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
I am sorry that your birthday was overlooked.

At my age, you are welcome to one, or more, of mine, many of which have been overlooked.

LOL

Anyway, happy belated birthday to a really nice person. I enjoy your posting here an there and hope to reading them for many years come.

Andy

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I knew it was her birthday . I did not say anything cause some women are real sensitive about growing older . Your welcome Luv :biggrin::wink:

loboloco

Hope you had a good day luvs. When you get up there like most of us old farts, its just another day.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
my Mom made me less-cranky- she said she'll buy me a pool-pass. now i hafta pick where to get 1.