• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Initials "NSA" Mean What??

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Back when I was still in uniform most people had never heard of NSA and no one in government would admit it really
existed, the common joke was that it stood for "No Such Agency". Since everyone knows about it now, that no longer
fits so here is a new definition for that acronym: "No Serious Activity"!

When the NSA telephone and email surveillance programs first made the news, we were told how valuable they were:
they had already disrupted or halted more than fifty terrorist plots! That's a lot; maybe these intrusive programs were doing
some good after all. Maybe they weren't so bad. Well ...
Recently General Alexander, NSA director, told a Senate committee that these operations had allowed the agency to
probably disrupt two such plots ... but, one plot for absolute sure!

Are you all as impressed as I am? :hammer:
:yum::yum::yum:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
German chancellor, Angela Merkel, was shocked today to find out that the NSA had been spying on her cell phone calls and angrily pointed out that she is NOT a US citizen.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
German chancellor, Angela Merkel, was shocked today to find out that the NSA had been spying on her cell phone calls and angrily pointed out that she is NOT a US citizen.

<sarcasm>
But .. but .. but, President Obama gave her his Personal Word of Honor that it wasn't true! HE wouldn't ever lie, right?
</sarcasm>

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter

Thanks for the link, Joe! I find that incredibly humorous and at the same time deeply frightening. An FSB operative or even
worse, a Tranzi, could just as easily overheard this same data. Well, the FSB probably already knows all of this, but it's still
not a good thing to discuss in public. What if Rahm Emanuel found out about this? :brows:

Last edited: