• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are some of the smells that you like? Whether others do or not!

bilbo

Me....

I like the smell of air from a bicycle tube

I like to smell the ink of a fresh page in a National Geographic Magazine

I like the smell of fresh cut lumber

(am I wierd FF?)
b

Ironman

I like the smell of gasoline, diesel, fresh hot pizza, magic marker, fresh bread baking and jasmine smelling stuff.

I don't like the smell of fish. I tried to force myself to like it but I can't.

That's just a few.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't mind the smell of fish. A woman can't be fresh all the time.:whistling:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Nitro methane and castor oil, honeysuckle , black birch,cherry ,and sasafrass when they are cut , hickory when it burns ,the air after a good rain ,and duck farts .

bilbo

Nitro methane and castor oil, honeysuckle , black birch,cherry ,and sasafrass when they are cut , hickory when it burns ,the air after a good rain ,and duck farts .

AND JUST HOW DOES ONE SMELL A DUCK FART?

dcScD.jpg

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
AND JUST HOW DOES ONE SMELL A DUCK FART?

dcScD.jpg

Here's a tip ...... Make sure that their air/ shit separator is functioning . After that , you are on your own. It's a risky hobby fought with danger .

Garmins_Dad

First fire in the wood heater every fall... Campfire at deer camp.. (yes i take my deer camping) <<< That one is for you Muleman... The morning after cutting hay.. The smell of my saw.. any one of the 14.... One last one... A Rye and coke mixed to perfection...

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
What's your deal with sober ? Do you have a problem with us drunken rubes here at FF?
Hell, I was all ready to hoist a duck fart in your honor ,but now you've ruined my mood !
Killjoy !

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Fresh alfalfa hay in the barn. I miss the smell of the horse and mules. Detroit idling after morning start up.

bilbo

Fresh alfalfa hay in the barn. I miss the smell of the horse and mules. Detroit idling after morning start up.

Ok I think (or I'd like to) speak for the rest of us when I submit that alfalfa.. horses&mules... have what be concieved as appealing.

But other than White Castle I have yet to find what Detroit smells good fer.............

SOmeone please hep me!!!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Detroit diesel engine. You either love them or hate them. Tough and take a lot of abuse. Leak a lot of oil but run forever and start easy.

Garmins_Dad

Detroit diesel engine. You either love them or hate them. Tough and take a lot of abuse. Leak a lot of oil but run forever and start easy.

LOUD.. VERY LOUD.. What.. i can't hear you over the internet.. YOUR Detroit is to loud..
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FZN_9Le7oQ"]Detroit Diesel in Power Wagon - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvzEqmNpo3E"]Detroit Diesel in Power Wagon 2 - YouTube[/ame]

loboloco

Burnt diesel fuel, the mix of cordite and morning mist. Fresh planed eastern cedar. The smell of iron or steel fresh out of the forge.

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
two stroke engines, snowmobiles,dirt bikes:w00t2:,the smell of lilacs in sand point Idaho:flowers:,fresh cut pine trees:clap:,melting gold :shifty:and my wife after a work out.:whistling:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Well let me see if I can put this correctly. Today I would give anything to smell anything but since my 12th birthday I've had zero sense of smell. I literately can't smell the foulest of all odors even if others around be a sick because of it.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
-Burnt matches
-Freshly mown grass
-Lilacs
-Lavender
-Baby head (ohhhhhhh so sweet!)
-Bread baking
-Anything wafting on the breeze from a bbq
-Gas whilst filling the car
-Noxema skin cream, Oil Of Olay and spearmint gum (all remind me of my Mother) so I use them
-Lemons and Limes
-Clean laundry/clean house
-Gretchen The Wonder Wiener.. she hasn't lost her puppy smell... specially on the top of her head and paws
-The smell under a man's arms while he's making love to you
-Thanksgiving turkey in the oven
-Eucalyptus and Rosemary
-Vick's Vapor Rub

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
thought of a few more..

rubbing alcohol
new car
garam masala/korma curry powder
Prell shampoo