• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Predictions?

SShepherd

on the speach...

I predict it will me SSDD, partisan polotics.

"we hope they will help us do what needs to be done" (if you don't you don't care about america)

I also predict it will be his election preamble.

any others?

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Just remember, when he says"JOBS" he really means stimulus and debt with
some more wealth redistribution.:whistling:

Glink

Site Supporter
My prediction;?

"Government can save us" (If not for the evil republicans.)

when in fact government buried us, in this hole. (evil republicans included)

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Glad there is internet and football.:clap:
Yup good for him, if he wasn't giving the speech right before the game I doubt many would even watch it. :doh:

But I predict he will drag it out long enough just to show he can and wouldn't be surprised if it dont cause the game to run late. Not that I care, I find watching paint dry more interesting then either one these days. :doh:

Glink

Site Supporter
Good lord, he's sounding like a Republican right now ....

I once trained a piece of plastic to act like a worm.

The fish ate it.

I ate the fish.

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't see were the money is going to come from to pay for it if we don't stop bleeding dollars.

tom

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I don't see were the money is going to come from to pay for it if we don't stop bleeding dollars.

tom

The Government has control of the printing press,they said they would not monetize the debt but ........:ermm: i hope I'm wrong:unsure:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm with Shep...SSDD. Offering an "All or Nothing" package and calling for bi-partisanship passage of a "soon to be released, but unseen by anyone's eyes" bill is talking from his ass as he does so well. He gets up and acts like a dictator, which I'm certain is his heart's desire, but intelligent people see right through his words.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
My paints almost dry , but I better go watch it some more . I bet I had more of an exciting evening then anyone that watched the liar in chief or the over paid sissys Ya'll call football players these days . :hide:

SShepherd

tom
http://old.news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110909/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama_jobs_fact_check

THE FACTS: Obama did not spell out exactly how he would pay for the measures contained in his nearly $450 billion American Jobs Act, but said he would send his proposed specifics in a week to the new congressional supercommittee charged with finding budget savings. White House aides suggested that new deficit spending in the near-term to try to promote job creation would be paid for in the future — the "out years," in legislative jargon — but they did not specify what would be cut or what revenues they would use.
Essentially, the jobs plan is an IOU from a president and lawmakers who may not even be in office down the road when the bills come due. Today's Congress cannot bind a later one for future spending. A future Congress could simply reverse it.
Currently, roughly all federal taxes and other revenues are consumed in spending on various federal benefit programs, including Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, veterans' benefits, food stamps, farm subsidies and other social-assistance programs and payments on the national debt. Pretty much everything else is done on credit with borrowed money.
So there is no guarantee that programs that clearly will increase annual deficits in the near term will be paid for in the long term.