• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

More Quebec bs

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
The government tells you what language you have to use? Un-friggen-believable! Time for some serious civil disobedience...

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The government tells you what language you have to use? Un-friggen-believable! Time for some serious civil disobedience...

Canadians here and on other Sites are always chiding me about their rights to speak. Telling me they have a right to say whatever when it is pointed out they are wrong about something or have taken a thread way off the subject so they can make a political point or insult

Yet they have very tight censorship on what is published, broadcast and said in public. That said, why is a social network like Facebook on their list?

Here in the US, we are also told what languages to speak and user in public signage. But so far, I believe the Telly newsrooms are clear of censors as are most of the publishing houses.:ermm: