• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Racism in America

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ted Nugent shares some thoughts on racism. According to Ted racism was pretty much gone in the 80's and 90's. Obama and Sharpton have brought it back with vigor.

While I do think Ted has a point, I wonder if racism was always here, but under the covers and more out of sight. Was racism happening but many of us white folks just did not notice. We are not racist so we thought it was gone. I'm not sure. What do you think.

TedNugent said:
Just when you think Ted Nugent has said every jaw dropping, and usually true, statement there is to say about liberals, he surprises you again. This time Ted calls out Al Sharpton and the Obama administration on their obsession with making race the issue in every conversation.

On the Mike Broomhead show, Nugent points out that he has never experienced racism like this until Obama came into office. Nugent said that he was “shattered” to learn of racism against African-Americans as a young person, but that “by the late 60s, the 70s, I couldn’t find racism. I never saw racism. I never heard of racism. I thought it was a thing of the past in isolated pockets of inbreeding and cannibalism and spiritlessness.”

He explains that growing up in Detroit, he was surrounded by mostly black musicians during the Motown era. He says that he never judged people by color, he judged by “spirit and soul”. Once Obama started injecting race into issues for his own political reasons, Nugent saw the real face of racism. He brings up the controversy that surrounded the arrest of Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates, who is black, by a white police officer, and Obama’s ridiculously inappropriate ” If I had a son” comment about Trayvon Martin.

Ted made a very logical argument why Obama claiming Trayvon Martin as a son is so disturbing. Why would you want to say that someone who did drugs, got in fights and attacked a community watchman could be your son?

Nugent goes on to say, “I never heard of any racism except the celebration of divisiveness in the media, academia, and by our own government.”

After describing Al Sharpton as a “racist mongrel”, Ted Nugent makes a brutally honest observation by saying, “Nowhere can I find racism EXCEPT COMING OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE!”

Now, Ted Nugent has made some crazy comments in the past, but this is one of the most serious and most accurate things I have heard the man say. I’m glad that he has enough integrity to tell it like it is. The Obama administration is keeping racism alive in this country for their own disgusting agenda, and it’s time more people speak the truth about it. Well said Ted!

Read more at http://xtribune.com/2015/03/damn-te...erica-saying-what-most-are-too-afraid-to-say/

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I tend to agree with much of what Ted has to say, even if he is often inelegant.

But what I know is that it is Bush's fault that racial relations in the US have gotten worse.
It is Bush's fault that black unemployment is up under the 6 years of the Obama recovery.
It is Bush's fault that black incomes have fallen under the 6 years of the Obama recovery.
It is Bush's fault that home ownership is at an all time LOW.
It is Bush's fault that the middle east is awash with radicals (actually some of that is true!).
It is Bush's fault that the food stamp use is climbing at record rates.
It is Bush's fault that the workforce participation has collapsed.

blah blah blah

RedRocker

This was written over 100 years ago & applies today:
There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do do not want to lose their jobs.
-Booker T Washington

As long as there is profit involved there will be shit stirrers like Obama, Sharpton & Jackson keeping the fires going. I think average America has gotten beyond the bullshit. Just the term "African" American helps to separate us from one another, you have men like Ben Carson, Walter Williams or Thomas Sowell that are not victims but Americans. Then you have "victims" that are kept in that status by none other than the President by stirring the shit pot daily to keep the fires of hatred burning to enhance their influence & power. I guess you could write a book on this, but that's it in a nut shell.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
This was written over 100 years ago & applies today:
There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do do not want to lose their jobs.
-Booker T Washington

As long as there is profit involved there will be shit stirrers like Obama, Sharpton & Jackson keeping the fires going. I think average America has gotten beyond the bullshit. Just the term "African" American helps to separate us from one another, you have men like Ben Carson, Walter Williams or Thomas Sowell that are not victims but Americans. Then you have "victims" that are kept in that status by none other than the President by stirring the shit pot daily to keep the fires of hatred burning to enhance their influence & power. I guess you could write a book on this, but that's it in a nut shell.

:rolleyes:

Kane

Barack Hussein Obama - the Great Uniter

NOT.

Valerie June Bowman Jarrett - president of the United States 2008-2016

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Barack Hussein Obama - the Great Uniter

NOT.

Valerie June Bowman Jarrett - president of the United States 2008-2016

Now be fair KANE, Valerie is merely CO-President. And like the former CO-President Hillary Clinton, it would not surprise me to hear that she is running for POTUS in 2016.

Sparquelito

In my observation, and bear in mind that I have traveled quite a bit all across this nation, race relations were indeed quite good just 7 or 8 years ago.
Compared to how it was in the 1960's, things have improved dramatically.

During the rein of the current President however, all that has gone right down the toilet.

There is no denying that Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Al Sharpton, and even Jesse Jackson have created and fostered a climate of racial unrest, class warfare, and a general hatred and mistrust of whites (and law-enforcement professionals, obviously) on the part of blacks.

They have PURPOSELY driven a wedge between blacks and whites, and they have done so for a specific reason;

To create a permanent majority of black Democrat voters.

Never mind how bad black unemployment is, how horrible the stats are regarding the number of poor people on food stamps, and how things have not gotten better for blacks under Barack Obama, but rather much worse.

The message is clear.
The Democrats care about you, and they will always look out for you and give you free stuff.
The Republicans, conservatives, and independents are only looking out for rich white people, and they HATE you.
Vote for us, vote for us, vote for us.

Shabby, destructive, irresponsible, and morally-bankrupt.
I hate it.

Kane

Too bad that the generational victims of liberal policies are not smart enough to recognize the tragic disservice of their own liberal leaders. For instance: the so-called "victims" in Baltimore might ask their own house representative Elijah Cummings what he has been doing on their behalf for the last thirty years ... besides blaming it on whitie.

Also, consider two startling but related statistics: of the 50% of black pregnancies that are not aborted, 70% of those live births are to unwed mothers. We could ask with all curiosity what might happen to the inner cities if the activities of Planned Parenthood were not celebrated by those same liberal leaders. Just imagine.

Glink

Site Supporter
As usual Fred is pretty much on the money;

http://fredoneverything.net/Ballmer.shtml

Ballmer: A Race War in Slow Motion
To Date
May 5, 2015
As a certified member of the curmudgeon's tribe, practicing our dismal and lonely trade, I am delighted by the events in Baltimore. Among curmudgeons, almost our only joy is the gratification of confirmation of our dark expectionions of humanity. In the case of Ballmer, a particular source of somber joy is the gap separating the Talking-Heads Chorale and reality. Wanton foolishness is ever a curmudgeonly delight.
The Talking-Heads Chorale will see the riots, are seeing the riots, not as an intensification of the undeclared racial war, but as a protest against racist police or the racism of whites. Oh, quite. Never mind that Ballmer’s black government sets standards for the hiring, training, and behavior of its police, and half of the accused cops are black. But the conduct of their police cannot be the fault of blacks, because nothing is.

More at; http://fredoneverything.net/Ballmer.shtml

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
In my observation, and bear in mind that I have traveled quite a bit all across this nation, race relations were indeed quite good just 7 or 8 years ago.
Compared to how it was in the 1960's, things have improved dramatically.

During the rein of the current President however, all that has gone right down the toilet.

There is no denying that Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Al Sharpton, and even Jesse Jackson have created and fostered a climate of racial unrest, class warfare, and a general hatred and mistrust of whites (and law-enforcement professionals, obviously) on the part of blacks.

They have PURPOSELY driven a wedge between blacks and whites, and they have done so for a specific reason;

To create a permanent majority of black Democrat voters.

Never mind how bad black unemployment is, how horrible the stats are regarding the number of poor people on food stamps, and how things have not gotten better for blacks under Barack Obama, but rather much worse.

The message is clear.
The Democrats care about you, and they will always look out for you and give you free stuff.
The Republicans, conservatives, and independents are only looking out for rich white people, and they HATE you.
Vote for us, vote for us, vote for us.

Shabby, destructive, irresponsible, and morally-bankrupt.
I hate it.
If blacks would only take a cursory look at history they'd notice that the Democratic Party:
Was the party that supported the continuation of slavery
Was the party of the KKK
Was the party that drafted and passed the Jim Crow laws
Was the party that drafted and passed gun control laws to prevent free blacks from owning firearms

On the other hand, the Republican Party:
Was the party that fought to abolish slavery
Was the party that worked to guarantee blacks the right to vote
Was the party that worked to eliminate all of the laws that were designed "to keep uppity blacks in their place"

Were relations between blacks and other groups (Caucasians, Asians, Hispanics) better six years ago than they are now?
Honestly, I don't think so; the mistrust and hatred, almost exclusively on the part of blacks, was there but covered over.
For whatever reason it is now out in the open. Perhaps more people are noticing that all of the Affirmative Action
programs have failed: they were meant to be a hand-up, not a handout but they have failed miserably. Much of the blame
for this rests directly with those who would lose their cushy positions (and the attendant power) if they really helped
"their people" to move up and get decent educations and jobs. They benefit from keeping "their people" blaming Whitey
for all their ills. I don't think it is really their intent to spark a race war that "their people" can't win, but that is what their
demagoguery is priming.

Wow! I got a bit carried away. Time to wrap this one.

K

kcvet

looks like to me their milkin' it for all its worth

K

kcvet

She is touring the Brown vs the Topeka Board of Education Historical Site. That's the way it was, so what's your point?

my point is this is a photo op published by the WH.

Although segregation in American schools was officially outlawed in 1954 with the groundbreaking Brown vs. Board of Education decision, there's still a great deal of progress that remains to be seen in the nation's public schools. And a recent White House photo captured that sentiment perfectly.

link

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Progress needs to be made????????????

Black President, and more than half the top spots filled by Blacks?
How much more frikin progress do you need?

How about elimination of the reward system fer knocking out babies with multiple fathers, none of which rear the children?

The problem is the government. The government is not the solution.

Kane

Funny thing. White people developed and built the row houses of Baltimore during the post-war years. The homes were maintained with all pride and dignity for decades.

Now these neighborhoods are nasty, run down ghettos. What happened?

Perhaps the folks that now inhabit these sorry, neglected neighborhoods should look inward for the answer. Or better yet, ask the congressman that had all power in the world to address the issues plaguing the very neighborhood he has lived in for more than thirty years ... Representative Elijah Cummings, the man with a major hand in enacting liberal policies and programs supposedly aimed at civil rights and the failed war on poverty. Ask him.

Or ask the liberal black mayors, commissioners, police chiefs, city managers, and the majority of Baltimore'so rank and file policemen - all black and all liberal.

What happened to these tidy, well maintained row house developments? It's Whitey's fault you say?

It's a result of racism?

K

kcvet

Oprah Winfrey: “White older people have to die”

Oprah Winfrey is looked up to by millions of mindless followers.
This clip shows her racist side.

Oprah believes that older white people are the problem with America today, and that they need to die so that racism can end.

“There are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die,” she says proudly in this interview.

Welcome to Obama’s America…

What do you think of this disturbing video?

which was removed for obvious reasons

http://conservativepost.com/oprah-winfrey-white-older-people-have-to-die/

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cNFAYMv4Zs"]Oprah: Racists Have to Die for Racism to End - YouTube[/ame]

she's crazier than a shit house rat !!​
it was those same old white people that made her career fly.​

K

kcvet

Funny thing. White people developed and built the row houses of Baltimore during the post-war years. The homes were maintained with all pride and dignity for decades.

Now these neighborhoods are nasty, run down ghettos. What happened?

Perhaps the folks that now inhabit these sorry, neglected neighborhoods should look inward for the answer. Or better yet, ask the congressman that had all power in the world to address the issues plaguing the very neighborhood he has lived in for more than thirty years ... Representative Elijah Cummings, the man with a major hand in enacting liberal policies and programs supposedly aimed at civil rights and the failed war on poverty. Ask him.

Or ask the liberal black mayors, commissioners, police chiefs, city managers, and the majority of Baltimore'so rank and file policemen - all black and all liberal.

What happened to these tidy, well maintained row house developments? It's Whitey's fault you say?

It's a result of racism?

Baltimore's been a powder keg for years. the burning fuse ran out. and the Mayor pulled the cops back and told rioters to have a field day. the worry is this will go all summer

K

kcvet

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbhdBniZXRs"]Five-Percenter Racists at Union Square Starting Shit - YouTube[/ame]

Kane

Baltimore's been a powder keg for years. the burning fuse ran out. and the Mayor pulled the cops back and told rioters to have a field day. the worry is this will go all summer

Yes, it will go on and on. Every time the courts fail to convict each of the six officers involved in poor Freddy's death, riots, looting and arson wil ensue. Until Baltimore is an utter wasteland, with nothing left to steal.

leadarrows

The ones I could hear speak and the overall look of the people gathered around.
It was like a watching a 5th grade school play ground.

If I ever found myself in a place like that .... I would just start walking. I would not stop walking until that zhit was well behind me. If I had too that is.....if I had a car I would never have driven it there...lol

That is what we are up against at the polls....

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Racism in America - Paid Protestors Now Protesting No Pay

This is priceless! Sad, but priceless nonetheless. The Black Lives Matter protestors who came to Ferguson were not
volunteers; they were bussed in by ACORN and promised $5k per month to spew forth scripted dialogue and keep the pot
stirred. In my never humble opinion this means they were not really protestors at all, but paid rabble rousers. Ah, but things
have changed; they are now really protesting, at the offices of ACORN. Seems they haven't gotten any of that $5000 per
month they were promised. Poor, set-upon chilluns! See details here:

Washington Times - ACORN Hasn't Paid Ferguson Protestors as Promised

K

kcvet

There's nothing wrong with protesters getting paid. It's a free country, and they have to make a living, too. But maybe these protesters should think about joining a union before they literally hit the streets next time??

541.gif
490.gif