• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Grease gun

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Its funny some of the past stories that you suddenly remember . I had forgotten this one until this morning .

In 2002 I went to Panama to begin work on the main house . We rented a big Cement mixer and hauled it to my island in the canoe . Damn near tipped over a couple times but we made it .
We had 150 yards of concrete to mix on site and I told the helppers that twice a day we needed to grease the gasoline powered mixer . One of my helppers told me he had a grease gun and I could use it . I purchased a big supply of grease in the tubes .
The next morning the helpper proudly stood there with his grease gun prepared to grease the gears . I told him to grease it up and lets get going . He started unscrewing the grease gun and dipped his finger into the tube to get grease . I watched surprise and told him he could just pump the handle . He informed me that the handle was for carrying the grease gun and it had never worked anyway . I borrowed his grease gun , opened the vent and primed the gun until it starting working correctly . They had that grease gun 10 years and never had used it by pumping the handle :smile:.
I still smile about that day .

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
They had that grease gun 10 years and never had used it by pumping the handle :smile:.
I still smile about that day .

That is why they think you are God over there. Wait until I visit you and see what they think then?? :hide: