• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

For Sale: Bunker

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE. SEND VIA PM.

Most already know the details.
In general, it's a hardened communications facility. Approx. 16,000 sq/ft underground and made to withstand a nuclear blast.
It has its own water and sewer systems, 300kw of backup generator power, bathroom, kitchen, conference room, blast doors, fire suppression, CBR (chemical, biological, radiation) filter and lots of other goodies...

If you're not aware but are interested, please send a PM.
Here are some pics.

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE. SEND VIA PM.

Most already know the details.
In general, it's a hardened communications facility. Approx. 16,000 sq/ft underground and made to withstand a nuclear blast.
It has its own water and sewer systems, 300kw of backup generator power, bathroom, kitchen, conference room, blast doors, fire suppression, CBR (chemical, biological, radiation) filter and lots of other goodies...

If you're not aware but are interested, please send a PM.
Here are some pics.

Zoomer.........

I could use it in my back yard..............Talk about the ultimate "Man Cave" !!

Let me know when you're bringing it over so I can get my wife to start digging the hole.:shitHitFan:

Tom