• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Sorry for my absence

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Had a death in the family and I had to make a fast run to Texas. Long days and not much time for anything else. Once I’ve had a chance to unwind I have a bunch of things to post. I just hope I don’t duplicate anything already here!

I also apoligize for breaking the forum early this morning. When I tried to log on to post in the wee hours it was locked up. :bolt:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry for your loss Jim. No worries about duplicating a post or two. I can post something one day and then post it again a day or two later and it's new to me all over again. :bonk:

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Welcome back Jim,
you were missed. Sorry about your reason for absence. Take it easy and we look forward to hearing from you again. Have a goodun!!!!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Sometimes it is good to get away from the internet for a while, but not under those circumstances.

Now get busy, Trump is tearing up DC and the liberals have been dropping like flies. :yum::th_lmao::yum:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Good to see you back, Jim!! I just wish the circumstance would have been because of a vacation. Sorry for your loss.
Mike

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
It's about damm time. Boy were you missed!!!!!:thumbup:

Sorry for your loss and glad you are back.