• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

News Poll: Should Teachers be allowed to arm themselves?

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I believe those who chose to self arm, should be allowed to do so. But I caution anyone who does to be careful and aware of the position they will be in should they draw that weapon, much less use it.

If we want this to happen, we must put legislation on the table that protects those who would be shepherds. There is very little to protect those who chose to put their life on the line for others. And while I would prefer 12 people decide my fate of six casket bearers, I should not have to spend years of my life and most of my assets defending my actions while defending our children.

rugerman

If they chose to arm themselves the should have some level of training and they should carry concealed not put the gun in a lockbox like they were showing on tv, but they have to be forewarned with all the unrest in schools today if some students were to find out that you were armed it would be a challenge to take your weapon from you (read gang members) so you would have to have your head on a swivel 24/7.