• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trump Hits 50%

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Contrary to what the lying phony Dems were saying, I would say people are stating to count their extra ca$h from the tax cuts. :clap:

Subtract California and New York from this equation and I'd bet his approval is closer to 60%.

Screen Shot 2018-02-23 at 12.07.02 PM.png

rugerman

My bet is that as more folks see more money in their pockets from the tax bill the higher his rate will go and I also bet that the liberal media will not show it.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My bet is that as more folks see more money in their pockets from the tax bill the higher his rate will go and I also bet that the liberal media will not show it.

Yup.

More jobs.

More higher paying jobs.

More $ in their pockets because of reduced taxation.

Plus the added bonus of someone willing to say what the average Joe is thinking but only says at the corner bar over a brew with his buddies.