• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Knock me over with a feather...

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I was shocked tonight at our monthly radio club meeting when I was presented with the Member of the Year award for my involvement in the organization this past year. I was having such a good time helping out with programs, writing articles for the newsletter and participating in all the community service events, that I hadn't realized anyone was paying attention. It's nice to see that my having fun was actually a benefit to the organization, and this was more recognition than I ever expected. I guess that having fun actually has some benefits. I never looked at it as work.

www.lcara.org

Attachments

• Ham of the Year 2013.jpg
    Ham of the Year 2013.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 228

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Well it says I cant rep ya........want to bet????? Heres reps on ya JEV......good show there old man!!!:clap::clap: