• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

hey, men!

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
what are some of the stupid mistakes you've made that you know the love of your life wouldnt have made? its ok, men. this is a safe place.

so far off the top of my head, i was sent out for shampoo and a head of lettuce, and i came back with conditioner and a head of cabbage :yum:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
:yum::yum::yum: If you really think anyone is going to take this bait...

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
:yum::yum::yum::yum:

lets see how many men here are man enough to admit a stupid little mistake to other men. its not like you are admitting to your WIFE that you were wrong :whistling:

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
This isnt a man mistake it was a woman making a mistake sending a man to do a woman's job!

Well with 3 daughters and the wife they ran out of sanitary napkins and tampons one night.

I the daughters were too young to drive so I had to make a run.
I got a box of tampons and a package of napkins.

The tampons were the wrong type or size (how would I know)
The napkins didn't have "wings" or something (again how would I know they were suppose to fly)

So I went back to the store and returned them the lady at the register didn't even ask why.

I went back to the "aisle" grabbed one of every thing except the ones I had to return then went back to the register same lady no questions again.

After spending $150.00 and buying 1/2 the store stock I never was asked to go shopping for them again.

tom

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I used some ungodly expensive shampoo on the beagle years ago to wash him after he got into a skunk. Had to drop like $30 for a new bottle. It sure made that old dog smell nice.:wow::wow:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
what are some of the stupid mistakes you've made that you know the love of your life wouldnt have made? its ok, men. this is a safe place.

so far off the top of my head, i was sent out for shampoo and a head of lettuce, and i came back with conditioner and a head of cabbage :yum:

How much time have you got :w00t2:? I,ll be the first to say I have probablly made more stupid mistakes then most here, and I tried to learn from each and everyone of them , but I'm a really slow learner :sad:

darrell1

Well I had to say it! Most women think that we are the stupidest people around. When in fact we are all smart in our on ways. We couldnt live without each other, well I could live without a few!!! JK!!