• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Still Frozen

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Not me, the North Pole, home of our friend Santa. Who is NOT my friend is that lying phony liberal horse shit merchant Al Gore who predicted Santa's home would be melted by now and palm trees growing instead. :yum::th_lmao::yum::th_lmao:

Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 2.56.28 PM.png

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Whenever someone makes a prediction they need to be prepared for possible failure. Gore will try like hell to ignore this and hope his MSM buddies will quietly sweep it under the polar ice cap.
Mike

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The Procrastinators of doom have learned not to predict something will happen within the lifetime of current voters. History is much easier to rewrite 50 to 75 years later. SO,,; They now predict the North pole will be ice free by 2100. It's the same a changing the history of the War between the States AKA,,; American Civil War. No one is alive to testify to the contrary.

Meanwhile, other climate scientist predict an ice age by the year 2030.

I can predict, with certainty, that I will likely be dead by then. So, I don't care much about 2100 or even 2040. I do care about the Hypocrisy of the "Sky is Falling" left who chastise Trump for fear mongering over the border. And then promise a ten foot sea rise in Miami if we don't stop burning Coal and Crude oil.

As for right now, I am simply looking at the actual climate change WE CANNOT CHANGE and making adaptations for it.

Follow the money. The real money people put at risk. The rich elites won't give up their private jets, and banks still finance high rise developers in Miami. How much validity could such threats of catastrophic doom actually be.

Last edited:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It's all about the money. Justification for a carbon tax = trillions and trillions of dollars for years and years.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
It's all about the money. Justification for a carbon tax = trillions and trillions of dollars for years and years.

There is no justification for a "carbon tax". None. Zero, Zip, Nada. Before anyone starts believing Al Gore, Official Prophet of Doom via Carbon Pollution ... take a look at his house in Tennessee. I can keep this 100+year old house heated and cooled for a year on the energy that mansion sucks up every month! :hammer: