• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

it's been a 'day' from hell

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Got up and went to my brother's house because he is having a landscape crew come in and re-landscape his small suburban yard. He's in Florida now and has a girl over 'dog sitting' at his house. So I walk into the back yard and find a hottie in a black bikini and figure that the day is going to go great :applause:

Not so. I want a few of his bushes, so I start knocking down a block wall and stick my BRAND NEW CRAFTSMAN fiberglass handle spading fork into the dirt, pull back and crack the shaft. The fiberglass splinters under virtually no pressure. Oh great. That is one of only 2 tools I brought.

Take the FISKARS shovel out, it has a metal shaft, dig out the bush.

Go over to take out some daylillies and realize I just sliced through the Cable TV that feeds the neighborhood. :pat: I tell nobody :whistle:

Go to take out another daylilly and the metal shaft of the Fiskar's shovel bends. I bend it back, knowing it is now weak. It bends again. I bend it back, but this time I lay it on a BRAND NEW 2 wheel hand truck so it is elevated, and I step on the shaft of the shovel to bend it back and instead of bending back in place, the new hand truck CRUMPLES :wtf:

OK now I have to go bother the hottie in the bikini and get her to open my brother's garage so I can borrow his shovel. Its a fiberglass Craftsman, I think I am doomed. But I get out the rest of the lillies, load my truck and leave. There is a Sears store on my way home and I get a new spading fork, free of charge :D

I get home and unload the truck, go to put the PHD on the tractor and I can't get the toplink locked. 20 minutes of swearing later, I get it hooked up and go drill a bunch of holes where the lovely Mrs_B told me she wanted to plant the daylillies. JUST AS I FINISH she pulls in the driveway and tells me that she decided she wanted them down by the pool. :cry:

At that point it all just got worse. All the planting is done, I got in a few hours of seat time, I'm sore, and probably a bit crabby! Thank goodness for Mike's Hard Lemonade :beer:

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
blah blah blah blah a hottie in a black bikini blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah :pat: blah blah :whistle:

Blah blah blah blah blah :wtf:

Blah blah blah blah hottie in the bikini blah blah blah :D

Blah blah blah blah :cry:

Blah blah blah blah. Thank goodness for Mike's Hard Lemonade :beer:

I'm sorry...did you say something Bob?

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well there was a high point. My bother has a little yappy dog and the dog was yapping at me. The hottie in the black bikini was on the far side of the pool. The dog, seemingly bored with me, decides to walk across the solar cover that is on the pool. He makes it most of the way across but then reaches the area where the stairs are and the solar cover is split, he goes into the water. Hottie jumps up, holding her top, and hops into the pool. Sadly, she maintained a grasp of both the yappy dog and her top. But it was a good show.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Vin, that is just proof that women don't really get 'it'

Life, for a typical man, is all about the little highlights, but the bitching we do is all about the grief we endure for the women in our lives.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
Well there was a high point. My bother has a little yappy dog and the dog was yapping at me. The hottie in the black bikini was on the far side of the pool. The dog, seemingly bored with me, decides to walk across the solar cover that is on the pool. He makes it most of the way across but then reaches the area where the stairs are and the solar cover is split, he goes into the water. Hottie jumps up, holding her top, and hops into the pool. Sadly, she maintained a grasp of both the yappy dog and her top. But it was a good show.

You forgot the part where you whipped out your cell phone / camera and got pics of all this action to share with your buddies on FF ....right Bob? :confused:

Gerard

"You have to"
Site Supporter
Go over to take out some daylillies and realize I just sliced through the Cable TV that feeds the neighborhood. :pat: I tell nobody :whistle:

Go to take out another daylilly and the metal shaft of the Fiskar's shovel bends. I bend it back, knowing it is now weak. It bends again. I bend it back, but this time I lay it on a BRAND NEW 2 wheel hand truck so it is elevated, and I step on the shaft of the shovel to bend it back and instead of bending back in place, the new hand truck CRUMPLES :wtf:

:yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
I suspect your back yard mishaps may have been caused by lack of concentration, or at least misdirected concentration. :thumb:

So, EXACTLY how many hours (HH:MM:SS) did you log on the tractor? :yum:

Cityboy

Banned
More importantly, would you like some? lol
(just joshing) hehe

Hey, PG, you know guys always like booty pics!
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
:weneedpic :weneedpic :weneedpic

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
This is a year-and-a-half old thread. Skurka can't even remember that far back. :poke:

That's why he has >10K posts. It's how he goes back and remembers what he did for the last two years of his life. FF is Bob's database backup. :shitHitFan:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
More importantly, would you like some? lol
(just joshing) hehe

The hottie in the bikini must have been a figment of his imagination......ie not real
Now if'n you're asking if he wants some real ones pg?..........I'm afraid you'd have to do that in the MLR area
:weneedpic

LOL

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh you guys know those 3 ugly girls are pissed off at the cute one because she gets all the guys:boobies:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
The hottie in the bikini must have been a figment of his imagination......ie not real
Now if'n you're asking if he wants some real ones pg?..........I'm afraid you'd have to do that in the MLR area
:weneedpic

LOL
Hmmmmmmmm.. ok..