• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

MEGA-cool Search Engine!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
WARNING!!!! May be downloading a Trojan Horse to your PC.
It's the last site I opened and now my PC is infected.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I got the same thing.........doing a virus scan right now and so far it found 3 threats!

DO NOT GO TO THIS PAGE!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
OHHHHH NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :4_11_9: :4_11_9: :4_11_9: :4_11_9: :4_11_9:

Im sorry guys!!!!!!!!! :pat:
Nothing came up for me. Someone PLEASE delete the Whole link! Its still there! :pat: :pat:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Many more posts like that and he will either be dead sushi or squished sushi :bonk::bonk: On the positive side, I AM trying the superantspware stuff...

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Many more posts like that and he will either be dead sushi or squished sushi :bonk::bonk:
Yep. Three hours of my morning were shot...

That superantispyware thing I downloaded and ran caught A LOT of things on my PC that AVG, SpyHunter and SpySweeper never found or told me about. Out of curiosity, let me know how many things it finds on your PC. Not sure how many I got from that link but it found something like 350 things on my PC.

I also ran CCleaner. That cleans up a lot of stuff on your PC as well. It found almost a gig of crap on my PC and that was after running Windows "Disk Cleanup".

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Yep. Three hours of my morning were shot...

That superantispyware thing I downloaded and ran caught A LOT of things on my PC that AVG, SpyHunter and SpySweeper never found or told me about. Out of curiosity, let me know how many things it finds on your PC. Not sure how many I got from that link but it found something like 350 things on my PC.

I also ran CCleaner. That cleans up a lot of stuff on your PC as well. It found almost a gig of crap on my PC and that was after running Windows "Disk Cleanup".

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
Before everybody rushes off in the other direction ...

I looked for reviews on Superantispyware. Most are favorable but a couple aren't, one says impossible to remove it.

http://www.download.com/SUPERAntiSpyware-Free-Edition/3640-8022_4-10523889.html

I'm going to search some more to find a review by somebody that knows something, before I download that. Apparently it has existed for more than a year. (Or else one of those review was posted by its author!)

No, I didn't try the magic poodwaddle search engine, but I would have looked for reviews on that, too, before trying it if I were interested.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Before everybody rushes off in the other direction ...

I looked for reviews on Superantispyware. Most are favorable but a couple aren't, one says impossible to remove it.

http://www.download.com/SUPERAntiSpyware-Free-Edition/3640-8022_4-10523889.html

I'm going to search some more to find a review by somebody that knows something, before I download that. Apparently it has existed for more than a year. (Or else one of those review was posted by its author!)

No, I didn't try the magic poodwaddle search engine, but I would have looked for reviews on that, too, before trying it if I were interested.

There is an add-on for it that makes it easier to remove per the download. It seems they must have caught some flak in that area. Our "tech" guy here has it on his I just found out.