• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wife and I are separating!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Separating emails that is. I set her up her own e-mail account on her laptop. We are old school and download all our email to our computers and use Thunderbird. It is a carryover from Netscape days and works for us. She has so many bird and sewing and cooking groups she belongs to that I was tired of sorting through up to 200 emails a day for the ones that were actually mine. Lots of aggravation to get all the parameters set but it has already reduced the clutter for me considerably.

Separating emails that is. I set her up her own e-mail account on her laptop. We are old school and download all our email to our computers and use Thunderbird. It is a carryover from Netscape days and works for us. She has so many bird and sewing and cooking groups she belongs to that I was tired of sorting through up to 200 emails a day for the ones that were actually mine. Lots of aggravation to get all the parameters set but it has already reduced the clutter for me considerably.

So now you can get private dirty emails?:brows:

:yum:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Phew. The thread title worried me.

So all those e-mails you (and I) get from George C. are OK with her?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well? I can only wait so long. I am in high demand don't you know!:clap:

snow dog

Watch out Muley, First her own e-mail address, and own computer, then car, bedroom, toilet and who knows where it ends.

Good luck :whistling:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
When I was in Panama for 3 years working on the house I got my own email .It sure kept a lot of crap off my computer .
I think it fits me for a guy who has a place on a island

AKA Tarzan :yum::biggrin:

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
My wife has more than 17,000 unread emails in her inbox.

Yes....SEVENTEEN THOUSAND unread emails.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Exactly! That is why she now has her own. Nothing like 20 women all in a huff over one post and bitching back and forth to each other. Some mornings it would be over 100 incoming mails and only 6-8 for me.