• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I think this is just pure bullshit. Autistic or not

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Autistic child stuffed in a duffel bag the the string tied shut. Left there for his mom to come and pick him up. The child all sweaty when removed.

That teacher and the school superintendent should enjoy an afternoon in a bag as such also to see what it is like. These was a special education teacher.

Mom

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
sadly it takes special people to work with these kids and even more sad there are not many left in this world willing to take up the job...i know by the way my aunt adopted 2 downs children that suffer terrible autism that it is a special breed that show the love they need....if you dont have it fuck off ....makes me angry.

merry Christmas to Kirstie and Andrew.....and thank you aunt jan for giving them the life they deserve.:flowers:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
They should be in jail or at the very least not allowed to work with children any more ever.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
After seeing the little boy's face still on the video in the link, I won't view it.
There are a lot of stupid people in this world who should be thrown on a remote island, never to be trusted with children or the elderly.
:(

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
I can put up with a lot, but having the defenseless abused is my breaking point!

A public flogging would help balance the scale in this case...

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
my nephew is fully autistic. if someone put himmmmm in a duffel,........ i can't read further. i wanna lean over the toilet & spew. poor 'lil guy- please stuff the staff that mistreated the other kiddo into duffel bags, themselves. my nephew is so good, so intelligent; incrediously artistic & intricate for his elementary age, he's into acoustics & would sing phish songs @ school in the restroom 'til they called his Mom & Dad. they said ADHD. naw, it wasn't that. autism. he's terrified of the things about him & removes himself. to those narrow-minded 'people :hammer::hammer:that put that kiddo thru that, maybe restraints, blindfolds, strong meds, & duct tape would begin to change thier minds. here's my nephew-

Attachments

• IMG_1051658.jpg
    IMG_1051658.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 49