• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

still in the WILD

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
in color....

Attachments

• vbhjkig.jpg
    vbhjkig.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 243
  • kt4g3.jpg
    kt4g3.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 250

Aaron Tucker

beautiful Kristi ! I like the Look of the newer tracks better then the old floppy looking ones in the black and white photo photo.

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Says jeep right in front of the cab doors!:whistling: don't know what the front hood was, different for sure. Don

Kristi Kt-4

The front hood was from a FC (Forward Control) Jeep. The floppy tracks in the factory photo were the outside belts loose for the superior sidehilling capabilities! :D

Last edited:

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice shot of the Overlook Hotel. Love the '57 GMC to the right. How cool would it be to find that Tucker.

Last edited:

GlacierSean

SUPER Site Supporter
I was thinking a gust of wind slammed the door open or closed and broke something and it was easier to remove the door than fix the hinges.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I guess they have the back door off to keep the passengers cool ?

clear rear door panel

it helps with making the interior light and pleasant for passengers also helps seeing what is behind the Tucker when backing up.

Attachments

• DSC_0017.jpg
    DSC_0017.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 198

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I guess they have the back door off to keep the passengers cool ?

The rear doors were removed from the Timberline Lodge Sno-Cats during the summers. Ski team training on the snow field was a regular occurrence on Mt. Hood. Today there is a chair lift which operates all summer.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
As an FYI... There is a Timberline Lodge gift shop/store in the PDX (Portland, OR) airport. It's on the D concourse by the Delta Air Lines gates. Worth a look if you're at the airport (past security, though).

what is amazing is a ski area has a gift shop at a major airport, and the timberline tucker swag has become one of the gift shops hot seller. and they are expanding that line of swag, they are working on a plush stuffed tucker kids toy, can you image, tucking your kiddo in bed with their tucker stuffed toy