• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

what to gift to a party?

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
i need a good beer ot gift to a damn xmas party for her office. bunch of doctors, oh boy should be fun for a redneck car guy like me. was thinkin of a good winter seasonal, but i am on a budget. was thinkin shiner seasonal. thoughts?

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Just take a 30 pack of Genny. Or, for a cheap drunk fast, try Beast Ice (Old Milwaukee Ice). With 5.8% alcohol, it gets the buzz on quicker for less money. Docs or no docs, everyone like a cheap buzz. If anyone says anything, tell them it's Obama's fault that you can't buy the more expensive stuff.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
well i went over on my lunch and grabbed my case. Saranac 24 beers of Christmas. 4 each of 6 different beers, so he will get a nice 6 pc. sampler pack!

Attachments

• 1217091256.jpg
    1217091256.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 72

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks good Rusty. :thumb:

My wife was at a xmas party yesterday. They had a Chinese gift exchange with a 10 dollar limit. Some one brought a six pack of Corona. :thumb: What a good idea. She said it was picked by more folks than any other item. :D

(For those who might not know ... a Chinese gift exchange is one where you all draw a number. Starting with one each goes to the gift table and picks a wrapped gift. Everyone after number 1 has the option of taking the gift any other participant already selected or going to the gift table and taking your chances. So the higher your number the better, as you get to pick over every ones already unwrapped gifts. The corona was very popular. Imagine that. :D)

ps. now you got me hankering for some Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Gonna have to stop and pic some up after work. :D