• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Random pics I found..

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
:smile:

Attachments

• Tucker fun.jpg
    Tucker fun.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 840

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
Just thought I would through this photo into the bunch Thiokol 1402imp / Stevens Pass Washington

Attachments

• 1402 front view.jpg
    1402 front view.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 820

punchrf

woops. i guess those weren't on shasta bally but close. that is mt shasta but in different location closer to mt shasta. i do not know that terrain that krusty went up. i take back my previous comment about krusty's ability.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Not a pic, but a video.
Yes, yes, yes.. I know it's probably been posted before.
For all I know, this person could be a member here!

Wood Heated Snow Cat

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANIoy7NZjX4"]wood heated snow cat - YouTube[/ame]

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
cool pics the first pic has a snot trac and a weasel notice no krustys and that second pic apears to have some old snow jet snowmachines in it

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Whoo hoo the Pirate has made her return full circle. welcome back to the weirdo section of FF's....

All the goof balls here are happy to see the screw drive tucker and the two track tucker photo as well. When those tucker folks (with their four tracks) start teasing us Two Track folks we just remind them of their roots.

Mike

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Whoo hoo the Pirate has made her return full circle. welcome back to the weirdo section of FF's....

All the goof balls here are happy to see the screw drive tucker and the two track tucker photo as well. When those tucker folks (with their four tracks) start teasing us Two Track folks we just remind them of their roots.

Mike

And when those Two Track folks (with their two tracks) start teasing us Four Track folks we just remind them of their roots. Check out one track unit, The guy with his three sons last mane starts with "T".

Attachments

• one track Tucker.pdf
    293.6 KB · Views: 106

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
ooops.. that would be Ms.glacierparkbus...:toilet:

Thanks for the correction, Dave lol
thank for the help with the picture, turns out, it was taken in idaho city, idaho, the old miner in the picture had brother, they both worked the mine they owned together and were never married. thanks again

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
thank for the help with the picture, turns out, it was taken in idaho city, idaho, the old miner in the picture had brother, they both worked the mine they owned together and were never married. thanks again

GPB aka Super Sluth!